Not only the automobile industry is heavily focused on the electricity market, but the bikes are also following the same direction. M55 Beast showed an electric bike that’s really impressive, not only offers exceptional performance, but outlook so big. But as with electric cars, the new Beast M55 is also a very expensive bike: $ 35.300.The Beast runs a PC M55 EB-block engine electronics to deliver 1500 Watts of power and can accelerate to 40 mph this amazing machine and it can go 75 miles on a single charge. Even off-road.
main parts of the bike are made by our expert engineers, using technology and materials used in Formula One and electrical supersportcars: titanium, carbon fiber, CNC machining, the brushless motor mechanism are just a few.
The new M55 Beast is designed for use in cross-country. The weight of the motor and battery components require burlier which means a life expectancy at the same time. The power of fuel was delivered by the company famous brake, Brembo.
electric bike M55 Beast wallpaper
electric bike M55 Beast Engine:
- EB-PC electronic motor drive, approx. 90% efficiency, speed sensor unit integrated electronic control help. The rated speed is 2400 rpm, rated torque is 5.2 Nm An engine speed reducer is integrated into the engine block to increase the maximum torque of 104 Nm watch! Maximum rated speed: 77 km / h, cadence 120!
electric bike M55 Beast Photos
electric bike M55 Beast Components:
- Fork: Fox 36 160 Talas Fit RLC with Kashima coating
- Rear shock: Fox DHX RC4 with Nukeproof titanium spring
- Headset: Syncros FBI 1 1/8” semi-integrated
- Crankset: Custom made, aluminum alloy, 170 mm crank arm length, ISIS Drive compatible
- Bottom bracket: Custom made, CNC machined, heat treated steel spindle, ISIS Drive compatible
- Front chainwheel: Gebhardt GP custom made for the M55, 7075-T6 aluminum alloy, CNC machined, 5 mm width. 50 or 52T
- Chain: KMC X1, specifically developed for Rohloff internal gear hub
- Rear cog: Rohloff, 15T, 16T or 17T
- Gear change machanism: Rohloff Speedhub 500/14 tandem version
- Gear shifter: Rohloff twist shifter
- Brakes: Brembo front and rear, 203 mm floating discs, 2 piston design
- Brake levers: Brembo brake lever body, custom M55 brake lever design
- Rims: Syncros FR DS 32, 26”
- Front hub: Syncros FR 20mm Thru Axle
- Rear hub: Rohloff Speedhub 500/14 Tandem version
- Spokes: DT Alpine II, 2,34-2 mm
- Integrated handlebar and stem: Cast and CNC-machined custom model, 97 mm effective stem length, 741 mm handlebar width, integrated
- Grips: ZZYZX Carbo 4U
- Seatpost: Syncros Carbon Seat post, 31.6, 350mm
- Saddle: Syncros FR saddle
- Pedals: Syncros Meathook