The FIM has published an updated 2011 World Superbike calendar, Donington confirmed as the venue for Round 2 and Imola in Italy in round 11.
As in 2010, there are 13 circuits on the 2011 plan, the typical two-day World Superbike races. The first round is on 27 February at Phillip Iceland, Australia occur in the traditional pre-season testing at the track appearing Monday and Tuesday before race weekend, Feb 21 and 22
In addition, World Supersport’s only non-European appearance will make the 2011 WSBK schedule at the season opener in Australia.
Round 2 sees the return from Donington Park, the first of two Superbike races in Great Britain carried out in 2011. The venue is historic, given World Superbike it was the first race there in 1988.
WSBK for 2011 then check out the historic Assen for round 3, followed by the first of three rounds in Monza for the Italian round of 4th
Superbike World Championship, then heads Miller Motorsports Park in the U.S. without the support of the World Supersport. The Superbike races will occur on Sunday and Monday, Memorial Day.
This will share the fourth consecutive season that WSBK is active in Utah, and in 2011 the FIM series is the title of AMA Superbike.
- February 27 – Australia – Phillip Island
- March 27 – Europe – Donington
- April 17 – The Netherlands – Assen
- May 8 – Italy – Monza
- May 30 (Monday) – United States – Miller Motorsport Park
- June 12 – San Marino – Misano
- June 19 – Spain – Motorland Aragon
- July 10 – Czech Republic – Brno
- July 31 – Great Britain – Silverstone
- September 4 – Germany – Nurburgring
- September 25 – Italy – Imola
- October 2 – France – Magny Cours
- October 16 – Portugal – Portimao